The One Musaab’s Project M Sonic Remade
This mod attempts to recreate some of the mechanics and animations seen in Project M's Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This includes revamped moves including a new Side Special as well as the Sonic Eagle (Forward Aerial) from Project M and more. This was made using the default 9b DAT for Sonic rather than reusing the old mod I made previously.
- Download the "theonemusaabpmsonic.zip" file.
- Extract the .zip file.
- Open the "files" folder.
- Drag the DAT62.ssf file/Cut and paste the DAT62.ssf file into the "data" folder of your SSF2 0.9b game folder.
- Load up the SSF2.exe file and play! :)
PM Sonic Changelog:
- PM Stats on Attacks
- New Sprites (Idle, Walk, Run, Jump .etc)
- New Down and Up Tilt
- New Up Smash
- New Forward Aerial
- New Up Throw
- Neutral Special Hit Poses
- New Side Special
- New Taunts (Neutral and Up/Down Taunt)
- New Visual Effects (Run, Up Tilt, Neutral and Forward Aerial, Side Special)
- Hitbox Improvements (Jab Combo, Down Special)